Kaspersky anti-virus protects you from the Phishing and Malware sites that you wouldn't otherwise know were attempting to steal from you.
At the same time, the Kaspersky Security Network allows your computer to report when it discovers a threat that hasn't been seen before. All 250 million Kaspersky users benefit from our combined knowledge!
Kaspersky features include:
Protects from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware
Scans files, email, and internet traffic
Protects Instant Messengers
Protects From Unknown Threats
Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
Disables links to malware sites / phishing sites
Global Threat Monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
Blocks all types of keyloggers
Automatic Database Updates
Free Technical Support
# New features:
- In order to provide protection against intruders exploiting software vulnerabilities, the feature of protection against exploits has been added to the System Watcher component.
- The functionality of the Virtual Keyboard has been enhanced: now you can open it by clicking the quick launch icon displayed in data entry fields on websites.
- The application installation procedure has been simplified.
- The size of the application databases has been reduced, which allows lowering the size of data to download and speed up the installation of updates.
- The heuristic analysis performed when checking websites for phishing, has been improved.
Instructions in readme.txt