||GoodSync Enterprise 220.127.116.11 |
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP , SFTP, WebDAV, and more. GoodSync file synchronization software combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy to use interface to compare, synchronize, and backup your emails, contacts, photos, iTunes, MP3s, and other important files. Automatically synchronize and back up your important files between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives over a network or the Internet. Using an innovative synchronization algorithm - GoodSync file sync software is years ahead of the pack when it comes to file synchronization.
• bidirectional synchronization to prevent data loss
• unidirectional synchronization for backup
• Synchronize folders, not only Windows, but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP
• Synchronization with smartphones and PDAs to the Windows platform
• Selective File Synchronization
• Flexible and Easy Sync Automation
Other features include:
• Monitoring the file system is not required
• Syncing multiple devices, providing maximum comfort
• Synchronize FTP file modification time
• Translation of the modification time of files for non-Preserving File Systems
• Easily synchronize only the modification time of files
• Real-time monitoring
• Visualization of changes
• Ease and flexibility of display
• Task tab, make it easier to work with several tasks
• Counters size for each level
• Dialogue to facilitate the selection of synchronized folders
• Identification of required free space
• Reports on actions and changes
• Tags jobs to removable drives
• Backing up the network over an encrypted channel.
Changes in version 18.104.22.168
* Google Docs: rename it to 'Google Drive (Docs)' as they are one and the same.
* Pause: stop running after sitting in Pause for 20 min.
* Auto: Change execution priority and order of appearance of Auto job mode to: On File Change, On Start, On Timer, On Folder Connect, On Logoff.
* On File Change: ignore changed file if it is in excluded folder.
* On File Change: improve closing sequence of file system monitor.
* S3 and RF Eveywhere DAV: re-institue default temp files option for these file systems.
* Forwarder: fix locking semantics of multi-user forwarder.
* GSTP: fix translation of disconnect error on server to the client.
* HTTP: fix FTP / HTTP reconnect was not working.
* HTTP: fix stack unwinding in case of Disconnect followed by User Stop.
* GSTP: reduce number of calls to server on upload and download, to speed up.
* Add showing GS server version in the client log, to aid troubleshooting.
* Scripts: Fix Post-Analyze program / email runs even when we have changes.
* Fix NoGsData option taken from mirror fodler, not from job options.
* Fix Empty Folder Rename not detected if folders have different mod time.
* Fix Dependent Folder detect was wrongly declaring folders the same, for mounted drives.
* Dependent folders detect: now detects that mounted drive is the same as its UNC path.
* Fix File-Folder conflict resolution does not work.
* Sync Algorithm: fix Deletes were not executed in correct order.
* Sync Algorithm: fix decision paths in UserStop and Disconnect error processing.