||CoolUtils PDF Combine 188.8.131.52 |
Do you need a utility that could combine several PDF files to one PDF? PDF Combine can easily merge PDF files. Are you looking for a program that could be easy-to-use and have enough options to satisfy your requirements? PDF Combine is the most efficient and handy program available in the market. Besides you will be glad to know its price.
PDF Combine adds headers and footers to PDF pages. So you may add date or page count to each or selected page. The interface of the program is so simple that even a newbie will master it in seconds. Check the files that you want to combine, set the destination folder and press Start! Besides, PDF Combine may be run from the command line to be launched from within other programs.
Our pricing is clear and consice. Once paid you get all the upgrades and prior technical support for free. All emails are answered within 1 working day. No additional charges or paid upgrades. Want a discount? Find this special offer. To combine PDF files on Windows web-servers use PDF Combine X (includes Active X for registered users, has no GUI).
PDF Combine from CoolUtils easily:
- Combines different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts, or e-books
- Allows selecting as many PDF files as you like
- Supports different kinds of PDF files produced by various programs
- Suggests adding macros in destination path (date or time)
- Keeps folder structure if you combine subfolders within a folder.
- For e-books PDF Combine creates Table of Contents. Each file name of the combined files becomes a bookmark. You can set your own bookmarks as well. So you get easy navigation within the combined PDF file.