Delete Duplicate Files is powerful tool for deleting duplicated files from the
local hard drives and removable media.
Some of the key features are:
• Two major scanning methods: Standard & Light.
Standard Method: Compare files by content (byte-for-byte or CRC32 matches).
Light Method: Compare files by name and size.
• Variety of additional comparison criteria.
• Variety of additional actions.
• Scan sub-folders option.
• Cross-folders scan option.
• Lock-folders option.
• Originals-Detection Rules.
• Actions to perform on duplicates: Delete, Wipe & Move.
• Comprehensive results overview.
• User friendly and intuitive graphical interface.
• Powerful performances.
+ Auto-resume scanning when system memory utilization drops below: 90-70 %.
+ Select files hot-key: Ctrl+Num *.
+ Set focus on the list (hot-key: F3).
# 'Add to Ignore-List' will automatically remove (selected files) from the list.
## Misc tweaks and improvements.
+ Toolbars can receive the focus now. Set-focus hot-key: F2.
# Toolbar buttons scaled up to 50x50 and 50x120 pixels (main) and 50x100 pixels (results).
# Toolbar buttons can contain text now.
# Some graphical elements can not be themed now.
$ Progress-bar, for example, is not painted with common pale greenish (Aero),
instead it's solid black (when Standard method is used) or solid red (when Light method is used).
# Generic message-boxes replaced with customized Info-Box.
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7
unpack with winrar
install apps.from setup
use keymaker to activate the apps