Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Language: English / French / German / Italian / Russian / Spanish
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political
upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to
protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a
young nation’s revolution. Assassin’s Creed® III takes you back to
the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about
in history books...
- As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns,
bows, tomahawks, and more!
- From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical
role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution
including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
- Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history:
the American Revolution.
- Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new
technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics,
lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
OS: Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1)
/ Windows® 8
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E8200 or 2.66 GHz AMD Athlon™
II X4 620
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 10 compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or
higher (see supported list)*
Hard Drive: 17 GB
Sound: DirectX compatible (Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller
(Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended) *Supported Video
Cards at Time of Release:
AMD Radeon™ HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported.
These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For
the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit
the FAQ on our support website Requires a UPlay account
1. Fit in "Daemon Tools" archive "DVD 1.iso" start installation
then mount the archive "DVD 2.iso" and wait for the installation.
Note: The installation steps you will see something like "??????" instead of "Next", "Finish", etc..
2. After installation go to "Program Files / Ubisoft / Ubisoft Game Launcher" and hit run at "Uplay.exe".
There will be some updates twice, then a window will appear and click "close".
Note: We will ask you to log in, click "X".
3. Copy / Paste the file "localization.lang" folder "Crack AC3" in the place where you installed the game.
For example I installed myself here "D :/ Games / Assassin's Creed III".
Note: This file makes the game appear in English, being Russian version.
4.Copy/paste the file "Uplay.exe" which is in the folder "Crack AC3" in "Program Files / Ubisoft / Ubisoft Game Launcher".
We now again run the "Uplay.exe" and leave it that way.
5. Start game (example: D :/ Games / Assassin's Creed III) icon "AssassinsCreed3.exe"
There will be some updates. After Updates will see a window titled "Assassin's Creed III 1.01".
Continue installing those updates. Finally you will only window "Ubisoft Autopatch" give him "Quit".
6. Back to "Section 4" where we left open "window Uplay.exe" and create an account with us.
Note: The creation account is not necessary to tick the box A2A.
Finally "Enter Uplay".
7. Still leave the window "Uplay.exe" open and go to (example: D :/ Games / Assassin's Creed III)
and give run on the icon "AssassinsCreed3.exe"
We'll "throw" in the "Uplay.exe" where we have the "Go to game". Click on it.
A ask a key / serial, leave with nothing directly give "OK".
8. Press "Play". Of the two appeared Options, click on "Assassin's Creed III Single Player".
When we put it into play. Best of luck!