||Title: Blitzkrieg II|
Genre: RTT / historical / isometric
Released: 23rd September 2005
Developer: Nival Interactive
Publisher: CDV Software
Blitzkrieg II is a real-time tactics game set during World War 2 featuring three campaigns: USA's war in the Pacific, Germany fighting in Europe and North Africa and the Soviet Union defending its homeland. The player starts a mission with some core units, with which he should accomplish the given goals. During the missions, additional backup troops can be called in. Blitzkrieg II focuses on the battles of World War 2 rather than real-time strategy aspects like base building and resource extraction.
Bonus content: manuals, soundtrack, wallpapers.
How to play:
1) Download the game;
2) Mount or burn disc image (BK2.iso);
3) Run AutoRun.exe to install (it will start automatically if you have autorun enabled);
4) After installation is complete, run bk2_patch_1_5.exe to patch the game;
5) Extract Crack.zip archive to game folder, overwriting all files.
6) Play the game without the disc using the main executable or shortcuts (the game also comes with a map editor).
If you like the game, SUPPORT the producer!