About the Author
EDIP YUKSEL is an American-Turkish-Kurdish author and activist who spent four years in Turkish prisons in the 1980's for his political writings and activities promoting an Islamic revolution in Turkey. He experienced a paradigm change in 1986 transforming him from a Sunni Muslim leader to a reformed muslim, a rational monotheist, or a peacemaker. Edip Yuksel has written more than twenty books and hundreds of articles on religion, politics, philosophy and law in Turkish, and numerous articles and books in English. Edip is the founder of 19.org, the Islamic Reform organization, and co-founder of Muslims for Peace, Justice and Progress (MPJP), and the chief editor of the annual anthology, Critical Thinkers for Islamic Reform.His personal site is yuksel.org. After receiving his bachelor degrees from the University of Arizona in Philosophy and Near Eastern Studies, Edip received his law degree from the same university. Edip teaches Philosophy and Law at Pima Community College and Brown Mackie College. He is fluent in Turkish, English and Classic Arabic; proficient in Persian, and barely conversant in Kurdish, his mother tongue.
1. Did Jesus ever claim to be Lord?
2. How many Jesuses are there in the Bible?
3. Is 1+1+1=1, or 1=1+1+1? 10
4. Who was St. Paul: a saint or a hypocrite?
5. What Gospel did Jesus preach?
6. A forsaken God?
7. Is "Human God" a product of translation errors?
8. Genealogy or Mythology?
11. Revised, re-revised, re-re-revised. What's next?
12. Transubstantiation or Consubstantiation or ....?
13. Priests or peddlers?
14. Images, icons, idols, saints, priests OR God?
15. Why do you abuse or ignore many verses?
16. A human god?
17. Is this how you defend the deity of Jesus?
18. Who is "Parakletos?"
19. Can you witness a miracle?
===HOW TO READ===
1. INSTALL ANY PDF READER
2. DOUBLE CLICK THE PDF FILE