Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security (2012) 18.104.22.1684 (Keys/Multi) FULL
Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security | 2012 | 22.214.171.1244
Kaspersky Internet Security or KIS is an Internet security suite developed by Kaspersky Lab compatible with Microsoft Windows. KIS supports the detection and remidition of malware, as well as e mail spam, phishing attempts, and data leaks.
Installing KIS 2012 and Activating With Key
1. Install KIS with Trail version 30days, Open Kaspersky License Manager (from lower right corner).
2. Click Activate the application with a new licensea button. (Delete any trial key first, by clicking the red X next to the key).
3. Disable your internet connection (either disable Network adapter from control panel or turn off your modem/router).
4. Select Activate commercial version and enter the activation license code as 11111 11111 11111 1111X
or select Activate trial license
5. Click Next, an error dialog box will open as shown below
6. Click Ok and you will now get the option to activate kaspersky using a key file.
7. Browse to the key location and activate kaspersky.