iSpy - is a professional and powerful software for surveillance, monitoring, messaging and security at home and office. With the help of web cameras and microphones and record the program detects any movement or sound in the territory entrusted. In the event that sends a message by email or by SMS. By e-mail message can attach a photo and motion detection.
In addition, iSpy allows you to view live (real time) or stored video over the Internet or mobile devices. All data is compressed and stored in the format of flash video. There is an opportunity to work on multiple computers simultaneously, and monitor the program remotely, to protect them with password, create groups or join existing groups (at the developer's site) and give team members access to your Web camera and microphone.
- Detects, tracks and records any movement
- Detect and record sound
- Works with any number of microphones and web cameras simultaneously
- Combines multiple computers to a group, controlled via the web.
- Sends e-mail or by SMS to motion detection or sound
- Attached to the message images from Web cameras
- Sends e-mail pictures from the camera at regular intervals
- Works with any device tracking.
- You can set up motion detection area using webcams
- Create groups and invite them to your friends and give access to their microphones and webcams
- Set up for the fact that to record audio and video start and stop automatically
- Connect iSpy server, as well as all installed programs on different computers iSpy a Web site developer, and view all the transmitted video online
- Remote access to the program
- Protect the password program
- Download the source code and modify the program in its own discretion.
* Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32 bit and 64 bit supported)
* Microsoft NET Framework (v.4) - will be installed if necessary
* Windows Media Player 9 VCM codecs - will be installed if required
* Fast Computer, 1 GHz recommended
* Broadband Internet Connection
Changes in iSpy 22.214.171.124
Added about 1000 new cameras, NVRs and DVRs to the wizard along with options to change channels
Added a reverse option for tracking (to track cars/ people or fast moving objects as they move out of frame)
Fixed a bug with the HSL filter
Updates to the AForge framework (bug fixes for numerous video sources)