Minecraft is a sandbox construction game created by Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang AB The game involves
players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes
an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the
various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes. Minecraft's official release date was the 18th of November
2011. Minecraft is available for purchase to players at Mojang's official website.
Extending Minecraft with pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more!
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Double click the MCInstaller.exe and click Install when you are prompted.
2. Your Minecraft Shortcut will be located on your desktop. Enjoy.
ADVANCED INSTALLATION METHOD:
1. Open WinRAR, Choose File > Open Archive on your toolbar. Change File Type to "All Files", Locate MCInstaller.exe (Skip to step 3)
2. Alternatively if you have WinRAR integrated into your shell, right click the MCInstaller.exe and choose "Open with WinRAR"
3. Go to Start > Run (Search bar for Vista and 7), Type %appdata% and hit Enter
4. Drag and drop the .minecraft folder from WinRAR into the "Roaming" folder
5. Start the Minecraft Beta Cracked.exe inside the .minecraft folder
Minecraft Custom Name Changer Credited to Teckda
Minecraft Custom Updater Credited to AnjoCaido
Minecraft Itself Credited to Mojang AB