T-Shirts Collection -1500in1- (++++ MUST HAVE ++++) [h33t][migel]
937 MB Compress
7.45 GB UnCompress
1365 Files in 27 Folders in 9 CDs:
Format: .EPS + .JPG
Ready for print to t-shirt or edit.
T-Shirts Collection CD 1
T-Shirts Collection CD 2
T-Shirts Collection CD 3
T-Shirts Collection CD 4
T-Shirts Collection CD 5
T-Shirts Collection CD 6
T-Shirts Collection CD 7
T-Shirts Collection CD 8
T-Shirts Collection CD 9
100 T-SHIRTS more - Book Street Evolution in .CDR + .JPG Format
30 GTX Fashion Summer T-Shirt Design in .CDR Format.
How to convert CDR to JPG (TXT)
.CDR Using Corel DRAW Files with Microsoft Office (TXT + HTML)
Portable Irfan View 4.0 (Viewer)
Portable Irfan View
is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE
(for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
Some Irfan View features:
* Multi language support
* Thumbnail/preview option
* Toolbar skins option
* Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
* Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
* Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
* Fast directory view (moving through directory)
* Batch conversion (with image processing)
* Multipage TIF editing
* File search
* Email option
* Multimedia player
* Print option
* Change color depth
* Scan (batch scan) support
* IPTC editing
* Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
* Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
* Lossless JPG rotation
* Many hotkeys
* Many command line options
* Many PlugIns
* Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like "I Agree" or "Evaluation expired"
* No registry changes without user action/permission!
* and much much more
How to convert CDR 2 JPG
1. open the corel document, select the image or art work which is to be saved as jpeg format, press Ctrl+E, give the file name, select the format as jpeg in the drop down list, in the next window select the RGB or CMYK format and the size of the image, press OK and the image is then saved as .jpeg format.
2. Open the .cdr document in IE or paint the save as this image as a .jpg format.
3. Open the .cdr document in Corel and then select EXPORT command to save this image as a .jpg format.
4. Open any cdr file in Corel Draw, Press Cntrl+E, select file type of jpeg frm save as type menu than export your file, click ok. Now u can see your file who has been changed into in jpg format.
Using Corel DRAW Files with Microsoft Office
The CorelDRAW filter (Cdrimp32.flt) supports .cdr, .cmt, .cdt, and .pat files from Corel DRAW versions 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 and has the following limitations:
• CorelDRAW Preferences, such as page size/orientation, units, grid, and guidelines, are not supported.
• Lenses and powerclips are not supported.
• Pages, layers, and groups are not supported.
• OLE objects are not supported.
• Rotated bitmaps are not supported.
• Object and PostScript texture fills are replaced with solid gray fills.
• Gradient fills are split into mono-colored stripes.
• Vector fills are not supported.
• Multi-area paragraph text is not supported.
• The CMX file format is not supported.
To Import a .pat or .cdt File into an Office Program
1. Point to Picture on the Insert menu and then click From File.
2. Go to the folder that contains the file you want to import.
3. In the File name text box, type one of the following:
4. Click the name of the picture you want to import. Click Insert.
5. In the Convert File dialog box, click Corel Draw on the Convert File From list. Click OK.
If the Corel DRAW File Looks Wrong:
If you have trouble inserting a Corel DRAW graphic, or it does not appear the way you want it to in your Microsoft Office application, use the Export command within Corel DRAW to save the file in an alternative format.
If you export the Corel DRAW file in a bitmap format, visual effects that are not supported by the Microsoft Office 2000 Corel DRAW filter may be more closely approximated.
1. Open the Corel DRAW file within Corel DRAW or Corel Photo-Paint.
2. On the File menu, click Export.
3. In the Save as type list, select an alternative graphics format.
Some of the more common formats supported by Microsoft Office 2000 are listed:
• Windows Metafile (WMF) - Corel DRAW only
• JPEG Bitmaps (JPG)
• Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft.
Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
I Check with KIS, Is clean 100% If you find something with other AV
will not respond to any comments.
Please make your COMPLAINTS
in the forum, NOT HERE /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/