U2 Vertigo Tour
Vertigo Tour 5th leg: The Pacific
2006-11-29: Saitama Super Arena - Saitama, Japan - (flac)
Includes: Vorbis tags & covers
01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
04. I Will Follow
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
06. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
07. Window In The Skies
08. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
09. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Bad / 40 (snippet)
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
01. Where The Streets Have No Name
03. The Fly / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (snippet)
04. Mysterious Ways
05. With Or Without You
06. The Saints Are Coming
07. Angel Of Harlem
08. One Tree Hill
Las Vegas (NV), Soundcheck - April 25, 1997
09. Do You Feel Loved
10. If God Will Send His Angels
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
Live debut of Window In The Skies. Last performance of Walk On.
This is one of three shows scheduled to make up for the postponed show that was planned to
take place on 4 April 2006 at Yokohama's Nissan Stadium. This is U2's first concert in Japan since March 1998.
Fabulous night at Saitama. Flew down from Hong Kong for this one and the boys did not disappoint.
From the beginning chords of Wake Up- Arcade Fire, the standard build up song before the band takes the stage,
to the last chords of the magical One Tree Hill, the lucky crowd were taken through a back catalogue of some of U2's
The punters that showed up for this one were in good form - polite yet enthusiastic, dedicated yet respectful to others
in the crowd. All that you really want when you are upfront and bopping away with the others.
Bono, ever the front man, led the troops in a soaring rendition of City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo and Elevation before
hitting the old songs hard - wonderful versions of Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo (with Bono
even singing Pavarotti's italian part which was might impressive) and Bad was also thrown into the mix.
The main set led into 2 full encores of Achtung Baby hits - Fly and MW and then the classic With or Without You.
Coming back for the 2nd, they played their single Saints before closing out again with my 2 favourite U2 songs -
Angel of Harlem and OTH.