||Forbidden Business Transactions in Islaam|
AUTHOR: Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan
TRANSLATED: isma'eel alarcon
|The Shaikh, May Allaah preserve him , touches on the following forbidden transactions as he states:|
" However, this buying and selling must be set with religious guidelines , so that the Muslim can avoid falling into forbidden treansactions and unlawful forms of earning. The Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) has forbidden us from certain types of business transactions due to what they contain from sinful means of earning and what is found in them from dangers to mankind and the taking of wealth unjustly. From these types of prohibited transactions are:"
1. When the buying and selling keeps one preoccupied from performing worship.
2. Selling a forbidden commodity.
3. Selling musical and entertainment instruments.
4. Selling images(i.e. pictures, statues)
5. Selling Tapes in which are recorded immoral songs.
6. Selling something that the buyer will use towards committing Haraam.
7. When a man sell something that he doesn't own.
8. The 'Aynah Transaction(meaning explained in the e-book).
9. An-Najash(meaning explain. in the e-book).
10. When a muslim conducts a sale on top of the sale of his brother.
11. The Deceptive Sale.