||This is the Second installment of the Green Lantern Chronology Project.|
The Hal Jordan Legacy begins here!
Inlcuded are the Green Lantern comics, and appearances, through 1968 and some of 1969.
And I promise that the Green Glob ties into Green Lantern (well, more into the Guardians, but that's nitpicking).
The previous torrent can be found here:
Again, thanks to all the scanners and to the people in the comic request forum over on Comicsearch. They were a big help in finding a lot of the stuff I needed.
Also to give credit where it is due: A lot of the chronology lists I used to make this project came from "The Book of Oa" section of the GREEN LANTERN CORPS WEB PAGE.
1. The comics that have several stories in them have been edited to just contain the Green Lantern stuff. If you want the full issues, there are plenty of other torrents (like the DC Chronology torrents) that have them.
2. I do not, at this time, know when I will release the other torrents, or how big they will be. I am almost done collecting comics for them. Be patient, the whole thing will be released by me sometime.
3. I am not able to seed 24 hours a day, I will have to stop seeding at night and resume seeding in the morning (for now, "morning" will probably mean more like afternoon). I will, however, seed as much as possible.
4. If you have any questions, comments, corrections, or additions, email me at GLChronology@gmail.com.
5. I still need help: I am missing a chunk of Alan Scott's chronology. I don't have any appearances for him between 1986 (Last Days of the Justice Society) and 1992 (Justice Society of America vol. 2). If you know of some of those appearances, email me at GLChronology@gmail.com. (I know that there is a Justice Society of America vol. 1 in this time, but that is all.)