Publisher: Fred Pryor Seminars (December 2005) | ISBN: 193332841X | Language English | Audio CD in MP3 / 64Kbps | 26 MB
If you need to get more done in less time, recognize your real priorities, keep track of several projects, or establish and meet deadlines, this program is for you. Learn how you can easily handle the most impossible priorities and demands without long work days, stress-filled schedules, chaos, and panic.
* Maintain your confidence and make sound decisions under stress.
* Stop the deadly habit of procrastinating -- 10 can't-miss techniques.
* Adapt to ever-changing deadlines smoothly and easily.
* Handle projects despite having multiple supervisors.
* Understand the importance of being firm with others to control your time.
* Keep stress and pressure from shattering your concentration and creativity.
* Respond the right way to interruptions.