R-Wipe & Clean 8.7 Features
Total Computer Cleaning
* Verify beforehand the data selected for irretrievable wiping.
* Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
* Wipe and delete "cookies," small files that Web sites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
* Wipe and delete Flash cookies, small files that Web sites create on your computer.
* Wipe and delete Java and Microsoft VM logs.
* Clean autocomplete forms for log-ins, user names, passwords, and other personal information entered at Web sites and keywords entered on search engines.
* Clean "history," the list of visited Web sites.
* Clean the list of recently opened documents.
* Clean the list of opened file history.
* Clean Windows clipboard content.
* Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
* Clean system Registry traces, such as the run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, and the last opened Registry key.
* Clean "MFUs," which are lists of most frequently used programs, Start Menu links and icons, Control Panel items, Web pages saved as Favorites, and Internet Explorer buttons.
* Wipe .dat files (even locked) to remove any leftovers after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
* Wipe and delete off-line content.
* Clean activity traces from more than 300 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office and other standard Windows apps, as well as numerous other popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
* Create customized wipe lists to clean activity traces from any application that R-Wipe & Clean currently does not support. Such wipe lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and Registry keys.
* Wipe Windows swap files.
* Wipe and delete invalid desktop shortcuts, ones that are on your desktop but are not linked to any existing objects.
* Clean Windows Event Logs
* Wipe Windows built-in firewall logs.
* Clean links to recent network folders.
* Wipe auxiliary temporary files, such as set-up temporary and log files, memory dump files, and old Check Disk files.
* Wipe and delete Prefetch traces.
* Wipe and delete defragmentation lists.
* Clean stored Explorer view settings.
* Clean stored application descriptions.
* Wipe and delete cached icons and fonts.
* Clean various logs of Windows' update system.
* Wipe and delete WMI, diagnostics, and security management logs.
* Clean stored network passwords.
* Clean cached shell extensions.
* Clean stored addresses of unread mail.
* Clean stored FTP folders.
* Clean stored Start Menu order.
* Clean stored cached wallpapers.
R-Wipe & Clean wipes all files to ensure their total unrecoverable elimination.
* FAT and NTFS file systems support.
* Wipes files using several selectable fast or strong erase algorithms, including DoD-approved. Files can be wiped directly from Windows Explorer.
* Saves predefined wipe lists of files and folders to be wiped through a single task. Files or folders can be added to a current wipe list directly from Windows Explorer.
* Wipes files' alternate data streams.
* Wipes cluster "tips," or free parts of file clusters.
* FAT and NTFS file systems support.
* Wipes unused disk space using several selectable fast or strong erase algorithms, including DoD-approved.
* Wipes unused space on a single disk directly from the R-Wipe & Clean tab in the disk Properties menu.
* Wipes unused space of several disks through one single wipe task.
* Wipes records of small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
* You may combine all cleaning and wiping tasks in different erasing procedures launched manually or at scheduled times or events (user log-on/log-off, system start-up/shutdown, closing any or all browsers, etc.)
* A cleaning and wiping task may be started from a command line.
* When a schedule is set, the erasing procedure starts automatically as a background task.
* Scheduler can turn your computer off when the erasing procedure is completed.
Additional Useful Features
* Detailed representation of all records of on- and off-line activity on your computer.
* The Boss Key for emergency Web-browser closing.
* Ultimate pop-up blocker.
* Stealth mode.
* Customizable system integration: Most wipe and delete operations can be performed directly from Windows.
* Password protection.
* Standby/hibernate control: Your computer will not hibernate until R-Wipe & Clean finishes its long job.
* Customization, so that only necessary items are visible in R-Wipe & Clean.
* Start-up rename manager, to rename any file/folder locked by a program or system itself. Also displays and allows you to edit the list of files/folders that will be renamed by other programs during the next start-up.
Host OS: Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7.
1.Scan with anti-virus
2.Check any included readme.txt / .nfo files...
3.Install using .exe file
4.Use provided serials from serials.txt
5.Or Copy files from the /crack or /patch folder to the installed DIR
6.Visit H33T, Say Thanks.