Lets Talk (Translation and Text to Speech) -10in1- [MUST HAVE] (AIO) [h33t][migel]
Extreme - More Than Words
Products presented for your evaluation purposes:
Babylon Pro v188.8.131.52 (Text Translation)
E-Speaking v184.108.40.206 (Voice and Speech Recognition)
JAWS v7.10.452 (Screen Reader for low vision)
MAGic v10.00.867.02 (Low Vision Speech Synthesizer)
Power Text to Speech Reader v1.00.06.8.1 (TTS) Text To Speech
TextAloud MP3 v2.221 (TTS) Text To Speech
VEmotion With Music v220.127.116.11 (VoIP audio assistant) Voice Over Internet Provider
Voice Mask Pro v1.2 (Voice Changer)
X-Chat v2.6.1 (IRC Client) Internet Relay Chat
Ziki Translator v1.30 Multilingual ("On-line" Text Translator)
The Babylon Click -Text Translation in a single click
During the installation process Babylon's default activation keys are Ctrl+Right click. This combination will automatically initiate the Babylon translation service. This is the Babylon Click.
To translate words, phrases or texts in a single click, just Babylon-click on a word within the desired text. The Babylon window automatically opens and displays the translation or dictionary results for the selected term or text.
For text translation (a paragraph for example) simply Babylon-click on one word within the text and Babylon automatically captures the surrounding text and initiates the text translation service.
If at anytime you forget your Babylon Click configuration, place your mouse over the Babylon icon in your system tray and a tool tip will pop up with the Babylon Click combination. In addition, you can open the Babylon Configuration > Translate Tab and it will show you your Babylon click combination.
You can change your Babylon Click configuration at any time via the configuration menu under the find tab.
Voice and Speech Recognition
An easy software solution to enable you to control your computer, dictate emails and letters, and have the computer read documents back to you.
10 Reasons for Trying
1. Free Download of software
2. Over 100 commands built-in
3. Ability to add more commands
4. Runs in Windows2000 and WindowsXP
5. Small file size
6. Utilizes latest technologies from Microsoft
7. Seemlesly integrate with Office
8. Voice commands of Mouse events
9. Based on SAPI and .NET technologies
10. Easy to Use
Now you can tell your computer what you want it to do.
What Is It?
Command and control your Window's computer through your voice. Operate your computer using a minimum of keystrokes or mouse clicks. If you want to move the cursor down one line, simply say: Down One. Want to check your emails? Simply say: Open Email. Add commands to open and control any Window's document or program.
What is Speech Recognition? What is Voice Recognition?
These are exciting technologies that change the way you interact with your computer. Now you can speak to your computer and it can speak back. The speech that you and your computer exchange is scripted. In other words, you can't just ask your computer how he/she is feeling? Rather, you can talk to your computer using a set of pre-defined commands and instructions (i.e., a script). Your computer will respond in the same way (also using a scripted language). For example, you can say: "File Open", and the computer would respond: "Select the file". Or you can say: "Edit Find" and the computer would ask: "Find What?".
Why speak to your computer?
People have been speaking to each other for tens of thousands of years. Our brains have evolved to perform a fantastic and complex set of analyses of auditory input (i.e., sounds). Our brains convert the sounds we hear into conceptual ideas and thoughts which in turn form the basis of instructions, commands, information, and entertainment. Though the computer is just beginning its evolution in this area, most computers are capable of hearing your speech and acting on it. This is the promise of voice recognition technology today. Using speech to interact with your computer--both you speaking to your computer and your computer speaking back.
How Does It Work?
Utilizing Microsoft's Speech Application Program Interface (SAPI) and Microsoft's .NET Framework, we have developed a very small and efficient voice command and recognition application. SAPI and .NET are both required to use this software.
JAWS for Windows
is a powerful accessibility solution that reads information on your screen using synthesized speech. JAWS provides many useful commands that make it easier to use programs, edit documents, and read Web pages. With a refreshable braille display, JAWS can also provide braille output in addition to, or instead of, speech. An array of versatile features and customizable options lets you tailor JAWS for your individual needs and preferences.
JAWS® for Windows provides speech technology that works with the Windows operating system to access popular software applications and the Internet. Connect Outloud is an easy-to-use tool offering Braille and speech output to the web and gives the user the ability to send and receive e-mail. MAGic helps those with low vision view information on their computer screen with magnification up to 16 times, while hearing it through their speech synthesizer. OpenBook was developed for individuals to read, edit and manage printed media by scanning it and converting it to digital information. It includes speech as well as the ability to customize on the screen for those with low vision.
MAGic helps people with low vision view information on their computer screen while hearing it through their speech synthesizer. MAGic combines state of the art magnification features with a true low vision speech option. The software magnifies screen information, from one to 16 times its normal size. MAGic is easy to use and includes many powerful, versatile features. MAGic's smooth performance and wide array of flexible options help you get the most from your computer.
* Mouse and cursor enhancements help you track the location of the mouse pointer and cursor on the screen. You can choose from a wide variety of enhancement styles. MAGic lets you change the color of these enhancements, apply transparency effects, adjust their size, and more.
* Color enhancements let you change how colors display on your screen. You can create rules that replace one color with another or switch two colors. You can also apply tinting, make your screen monochrome, and invert the brightness and colors of your display.
* Choose from several customizable magnified views that let you see both an unmagnified and magnified area of the screen simultaneously. Switching and resizing views is easy and quick.
* Move the magnified area of the screen with the keyboard by using MAGic's versatile panning features.
* Use synthesized speech to read text using the mouse or keyboard. Read by word, line, sentence, or paragraph, or use the mouse to read words or lines that you point to.
* MAGic highlights text as it reads, and you can control the size, color, and style of highlighting.
* Customize MAGic's speech by changing the pitch, voice, speech rate, and verbosity level.
* Use magnification and speech together, or independently.
* Tracking features move the magnified area so the mouse pointer, cursor, highlighting, and other screen elements remain visible.
* The Locator feature lets you quickly jump to different areas or find items on your screen.
* The Quick View Frame allows you to monitor a region of the screen while you work in other areas. MAGic displays this region in a small, inset window so you can see any changes or updates to that part of the screen.
* MAGic's talking installation enables you to independently install the program.
* Compatible with the world's most popular screen reader, JAWS for Windows.
* Detailed, easy-to-use online Help and context-sensitive help for all dialog box options.
* 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee and limited 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.
* Software Maintenance Agreement is available for future upgrades of MAGic. Multi-user license agreements also are available.
Power Text to Speech Reader
is an award-winning text-to-speech player that lets you listen to documents, e-mails or web pages instead of reading on screen,it uses voice synthesis to create spoken audio from text with natural voices.
You can listen on your PC or save text to MP3 or wave files for listening later. Even better, if you have a portable audio device you can take your text as MP3 files to the gym, in your car, or anyplace you need to go.It can directly open Plain Text files (.txt), Microsoft Word files (.doc), PDF files (.pdf), EMail files (.eml), Rich Text files (.rtf), HTML files. For Microsoft Internet Explorer users,Power Text to Speech Reader supplies a handy toolbar plug-in for Internet Explorer and for Microsoft Outlook supplies a handy toolbar plug-in for Outlook.Power Text to Speech Reader supports dozens of male, female and robotic voices for over 11 languages.
Power Text to Speech Reader can monitor the Windows Clipboard and automatically process its contents. This feature makes it easy to read web pages, e-mail messages, documents and much more.
The World's Most Popular Text to Speech Tool!
TextAloud reads text from email, web pages, reports and more, aloud onyour PC. TextAloud can also save your daily reading to MP3 or WindowsMedia files ready for playback on your iPod, PocketPC, or even on yourTV with Tivo's Home Media Option. Be more productive or just beentertained wherever you go with our text reader.
What you can do with TextAloud:
* Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
* Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
* Proofread your own writing
* Listen to that report while you're on the treadmill
* Find help for someone with a reading disability
* Create messages for your answering machine
* Reduce eye strain from too much reading
* Listen to information while you work on something else
* Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
* Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
* Listen to an eBook during your commute
* Study English as a Second Language
* Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
* Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
* Find a great new tool to study for exams
* Listen to text read in other languages
* Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
* Create audio files for computer games
* Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
VEmotion With Music v18.104.22.168
vEmotion is a perfect VoIP audio assistant. It flawlessly record VoIP calls into MP3 or WAV files with data and infos encrypted and password protected. Also add life to your VoIP voice convsations. Enjoyable things include background music, voice emotion (lively audio clips), text to speech that enable you to talk without openning your mouth.
The program is compatible with nearly all VOIP clients, among which Skype, ICQ, Msn/WLM, Gtalk, AIM/AIM Triton/AIM Pro, Yahoo Messenger and QQ were fully tested and explicitly supported. Other VoIP clients, such as voipcheap, teltel, sipphone, are supported via simple user customization. You can tune up all these IM and VOIP clients with single installation of the software.
Powerful VoIP recorder.
All pc based (pc to pc, pc to phone, phone to pc) VoIP calls can be recorded.
Record calls into mp3 with rate up to 48000 Hz. That's better than CD quality!
Auto beginning and auto end recording. You won't miss any call or oppositely record a blank.
Single trace, double trace, and single trace double rate, three recording modes available.
Automatically select record file name according to preset format strings.
Epoch recorded. Retrieve the exact time you said some words even after 50 years!
Save memo together with call records. And real-time memoire let you write down any idea before you forget.
Save multiple records for a single call, manually or automatically.
Have data and information encrypted for safety. Also take passwords to protect your records against unauthorized access.
Manage (sort, find, star, replay, share) call records very easily.
Two methods to share records with friends: send records via email or play records directly within vEmotion for callers.
Ability to run as a background service (stealth mode) without showing any user interface.
Microphone recorder for offline sound recording make it a total recorder.
Add life to your VoIP conversations.
Background music make VoIP conversations more romantic.
Send voice emotions (lively audio clips) to your friends to enjoy more vivid talking.
Play a greeting message at beginning of a call. Greeting messages can be recorded from within vEmotion using the microphone recorder.
TTS (text-to-speech) ability. You can talk without openning your mouth!
Compatible with all VoIP clients.
Skype, ICQ, Msn / WLM, Gtalk, AIM / AIM Triton / AIM Pro , YIM, and QQ are explicitly supported and fully tested.
By user customization, supporting list expands to include nearly all voice enabled IM and VoIP clients. To list a few, Sipphone, VoIPCheap, TelTel, Sipdiscount , Harbibi, VoIPStunt, Express talk, and so on.
Voice Mask Pro
What is VoiceMask Pro:
When you are chatting with text over Internet, you are anonymous. But if you are talking with your voice over Internet, you are no longer anonymous. VoiceMask Pro can change your voice as your wish and even support background music for your conversation. Let's keep your privacy and enjoy anonymous again.
* Allows you to change your voice so you can sound more masculine or feminine.
* Offers support of an equalizer.
* Allows you to add background music to your conversation.
* Customizable skins are now available.
* Supports NetMeeting,ICQ,PalTalk,Yahoo Messenger, CoolEdit and more!
* Supports Windows 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP!
VoiceMask Pro Tutorial
* 1. You have the latest version of VoiceMask Pro installed.
* 2. You have a full-duplex sound card, MIC and speak or headphone installed.
* 3. Your PC have Windows 98 or Me or NT4 or 2000 or XP and IE5 or higher installed.
VoiceMask Pro Tutorial :
Step 1: Run VoiceMask Pro
Step 2: Set your voice by clicking Option button
Step 3: Change your voice's pitch
Dragging left will make your voice more feminine and right for more masculine. Close this Dialog.
Step 4: Preview your changed Voice.
Step 5: Stop Test
Step 6: Run Yahoo Messenger or other chat applications, join a chat room and enjoy the changed voice
You can not hear your changed voice here. But other guys in this room will.
is a translator "On-line" that allows you to translate texts in multiple different languages.
At the moment, ZikiTranslator can translate between 8 differentlanguages. For example: English-Spanish. Spanish-English. French-German. Portuguese-Italian. Spanish-German...
Unlike other translators, ZikiTranslator can translate texts of up to 40000 characters.
Translator on-line in 8 languages with fast translation (You can translate selected text in any application and translate it pressing CTRL+SHIFT+F11 and the translated text will appears in the left upper corner). At the moment, ZikiTranslator can translate between 8 different languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Norwegian. Better special chars processor. Changed evaluation mode. Fixed an error in servers and added new server. Version 1.3.1a updated servers - add some features: Now, translation server is selected automatically. Add buttons to delete original or translated text. Bug fixed: AutoUpdate.
Admittedly, we each speak and read different languages as we try to communicate to each other when we are online. Not only so, but even as we find ourselves reading different websites outside of our own 'tongue' there can be a difficulty in understanding. Software developers have long known that there is a void in the arena of interpretation provided globally for all to take advantage of the instant relay of thoughts and ideas we have to offer universally.
There are a variety of solutions to this dilemma, and we have gathered a few of these to assist you in this endeavor. There is an increasingly popular array of (TTS) Text To Speech tools which benefit many people on a daily basis to assess and convey the solution to the barrier of learning. For some it can be accomplished while surfing into what are intended to be "forums" where we attempt to establish common ground. Oftentimes, certain obstacles still exist. For some it can be diffficult to read the textual material offered through the medium and they are in need of specialized programs to 'speak' the text into terms they are familiar with. There are a few 'Readers' for those unable to clearly make out text on their monitor and require help in doing so. In passing on information to those online the use of (IRC) Internet Relay Chat is being used to accomodate people everywhere who wish to have informal conversations among their friends. In addition to this, particular software is introduced to even camouflage or 'mask' your voice by changing it into other than natural sounds. We have chosen to put some of these applications together in anticipation of remedying the controversy mentioned here.
AIO Created by NoNaMe~takeIT
============================================================================= VIRUS and etc FREE
All the packs have in ScreenShoot and report (.txt) from KasperSky Internet Security.
Click hereFor all solutions to extract encrypted AIO Packs