Grasp the power of a site which receives over 1 billion hits per day, to your advantag e when marketing your product, service, event, or bands. Marketing with FriendBlasterPro through MySpace accounts is the cutting edge way to advertise to a large audience and being cost effective at the same time.
Features (For full features list, see our Product page.)
* Get Fast Updates (All Updates are FREE)! Last Updated on November 25th, 2009!
* Target your market based on a members age, sex, geographic location, interests, and more.
* Gather friend(s) id's from browsing the groups, forums, friend lists, classi fieds or any other area of MySpace.
* Auto Messenger that allows you to send out messages to all of your friends or to any specified target market.
* Auto Commenter feature that allows you to send out comments to all of your friends.
* Timed Bulletins feature that gives you full control of "how many" and "when" to send out Bulletins.
* Accept Friends feature that allows you to accept all pending friend request and also allows you to send out a comment or message along with accepting your new friends.
* Send message along with Friend Request feature that allows you to send both a message and a Friend Request to the same person.
* NEW! Multiple registered accounts can now be chained together!
* NEW! Set FriendBlasterPro to auto start (with use of Multiple account Feature).
* NEW! Time-delay feature!
* And still much, much more!
Unpack with any archiver
Run setup exe to install program
copy files from crack folder to program DIR
usually c:\programs\program name and replace files
Yeah it still aint workin for me either, and im on vista. Its weird because 10.8.1 still works but the only problem im having with that version is when i gather friends it juts gathers one page and stops instead of gathering all pages.
Thinking about it, I've had this problem once before with some old H20 VST releases.. they'd just close during the install for apparently no reason.
My guess would be they also used a packer/compressor that for some reason my computer doesn't have the framework for. I'll go through Windows Update see if there's anything I missed there that might help.. otherwise, if anyone else has any ideas?
I'm running Windows XP SP3.. with all latest updates. The .exe does load initially, providing the FriendBlaster login screen (where I can choose account etc.) then when I click 'continue' the program just exits.
Hey you post the best stuff man much appreciated, but for some reason this new friend blaster 10.8.2 wont open. I tried turning the uac off but still when i clicked to log in to it, it says please wait and then just exits. i really wanted this update but its not workin for me. any other suggestions?