PowerArchiver 2010 11.62.04 Incl Patch | 8.00MB
|PowerArchiver provides everything you'd expect of a compression utility, and then some.|
This versatile app extracts a vast range of file formats, including essentials like .zip. It also extracts, though it won't burn, .iso, .nrg, .img, and .bin CD/DVD images (single large files that are an exact copy of what will appear on a disc).
PowerArchiver supports the 256-bit AES encryption that WinZip added with version 9 (you'll still need the password, of course). If security is paramount, PowerArchiver 2006 also includes AES-256, Blowfish-128, and Triple DES-128 encryption. Archives protected with the latter two methods are able to hide the names of files they contain; however, those archives also use PowerArchiver's own .pae file format, which can't be read by other programs.
While PowerArchiver creates a variety of archive types (.zip, bzip2, .tar, etc.), it uses the .7z file format at an "ultra" setting to achieve maximum compression. (The 7z format was originally developed for an open-source program called 7-Zip.) Though WinRAR 3.61 and free software such as ZipGenius 6 Standard Edition had no problem extracting .7z files, popular apps like WinZip 11 and StuffIt Standard 9.5 aren't yet able to.
Like every program we looked at, PowerArchiver can create multiple-volume .zip and .7z archives (split into multiple files of user-definable size).
PowerArchiver also offers some excellent extra features, including an easy-to-use automated file backup wizard and the ability to upload backups to an FTP server, all without leaving the program.
The program is a pleasure to work with, enabling you to complete tasks swiftly and easily. Like most compression utilities, PowerArchiver integrates with Windows Explorer's right-click context menu, and you're able to define what options/commands appear (such as one-click compress-and-e-mail). Also, the program's main toolbar interface supports skins.
* Complete built-in support for 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats
* Support for reading and extracting disc image formats: ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
* Built-in support for XXE, UUE, and yENC encoded files and full MIME (Base 64) support
* Creating ZIP and CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a Wizard interface
* Support for unlimited size ZIP archives, with improved performance when working with 100,000+ files
* Support for Deflate64, providing improved compression results (both size and speed)
* Complete support for PKZIP 4.0 and PKZIP 4.5 disk spanning
* Compression Profiles to store frequently used compression settings
* Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2) and proprietary PAE format using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit
* Support for AES encrypted 7-Zip archives and multivolume 7-Zip archives
* Uploading archives or backups directly to FTP or SFTP (SSH) sites with multiple profiles supported and timeout option
* Password manager for saving frequently used passwords
* Tool for creating PBS backup scripts and running automated backups
* Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, GFI, SGI, EMF, WMF, PPM, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk, Truevision,
* ZSoft Paintbrush, Kodak Photo-CD, JASC PaintShop Pro, and Dr. Halo file formats
* Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
* Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
* Two ways of viewing archives (Classic
* all files in the same listing; Explorer
* browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
* Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
* Ability to edit files within an archive using one single operation
* Printing file listing to text file or HTML document
* Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
* Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
* Extracting multiple archives at the same time
* Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
* Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
* Powerful Find function for searching within an archive
* Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
* Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
* Full skinning support via PSF files
* includes interface skins, toolbar skins, icons and customizable application settings
* Customizable toolbar that can be docked to any side of the application or float independently
* Windows XP Theme and ClearType support
Unpack, install, Use Patch
I Check it with NOD32 V4 , it Is clean 100%
If you find something with other AV
i will not respond to any comments.
Thanks & Enjoy!!!
For more, Visit