New in Passware Kit Professional Version 9.3:
Easy-to-use password recovery wizard and drag & drop attack editor allow effortless fine-tuning of the password recovery process. The settings can now be saved and used later for other files, or emailed to be used on a different computer. New!
* Recovers passwords for MS Office files, Acrobat documents, Quickbooks and MS Money databases, email accounts, network connections, Zip and Rar archives, local Windows Administrators, and more…
* Includes 3 Decryptum Credits for instant online decryption of MS Word and Excel files
* Includes Encryption Analyzer to locate password-protected files on a computer and analyze their security
* Uses advanced password recovery attacks: Dictionary, Xieve, Brute-force, Known Password/Part, Previous Passwords, and their combinations
* Includes a Wizard for easy setup of password recovery attacks
* Multiple-core CPUs are now efficiently used to speed up the password recovery process
* Multiple GPUs are used to speed up the password recovery process New!
* Supports password modifications, including case changes, reversed words, etc.
* Combines attacks for passwords like "strong123password"
* All recovered passwords are saved and ready to be reused on other files
Passware Kit comes in three editions: Passware Kit Basic, Passware Kit Standard, and Passware Kit Professional. Choose the one that suits your needs best.
Features by editions Passware Kit Basic Passware Kit Standard Passware Kit Professional
All-in-one password recovery for 40+ file formats
Integrated Encryption Analyzer scans computers for password-protected items
Recovers passwords for MS Access (.mdb, .mdw, .mda) databases -
Recovers passwords for MS Outlook (.pst files, email accounts) -
Recovers passwords for Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) documents -
Recovers passwords for archives (.zip, .rar, .exe) -
Recovers passwords for VBA projects -
Resets passwords for Local Windows Administrators on workstations (Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT)
Resets passwords for Local Windows Administrators on servers (Windows 2008/2003/2000/NT) - -
Recovers passwords for QuickBooks (.qbw, .qba) databases - -
Recovers passwords for Filemaker (.fp8, .fp7, .fp6, .fp5, .fp4, .fp3) files - -
Recovers passwords for MS Money (.mny) files - -
All Passware products support Windows 2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista systems. The minimum requirements are: 64 Mb Ram, Pentium II 300.
For Windows Key (to create a Windows password reset CD) a burning CD-ROM is required.
1. Install using passware-kit-enterprise.msi
2. Register using serial from serial.txt
Bootable ISO included for WindowsKey. Windows Key resets Windows login passwords in a matter of minutes – no need to reinstall the system.
WinXP Pro SP3