||Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.03 Final |
28 May 2009, 02:51 !
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 is a simple, yet powerful suite that aims to get back to the disc burning basics. No bloat, no unnecessary features, no confusing options to get in your way, just the core functionality you need delivered through an easy-to-use wizard-based interface.
The new Ashampoo Burning Studio Free keeps all the advantages of its predecessor and adds multi-disc file backup, an integrated audio CD ripper and further improved support for the exciting new Blu-ray format with capacities of up to 25 gigabytes per layer.
Many users are tired of over-complicated CD burning applications that are getting harder and harder to use. Sometimes you can waste most of your time just trying to find a function. Ashampoo Burning Studio focuses on what you want: To burn discs quickly, easily, with maximum quality and minimum hassle. It includes everything you need to be able to do that. And it excludes everything that could get in the way.
In just one click you can be creating a simple data disc, for instance (CD, DVD or Blu-ray). Drag and drop the files or folders you need onto the work area, and the disc can be burned in another two clicks. It's just as easy to create an audio, Video or Super Video CD. Point and click, drag and drop your files, click Next Write and watch as your disc is burned. The interface is virtually identical in every case, so once you've used one you'll feel at home with them all.
A handy design tool will help you create attractive disc covers, labels and booklets. (Don't worry if you're artistically challenged - there are plenty of bundled templates to choose from.) There's all the usual supporting functionality you expect from any disc burning package: you can copy discs, erase rewriteable discs, rip audio CDs, and work with several types of disc image (ISO, CUE/BIN, ASHDISC).
And just in case that's not quite enough, Ashampoo also throw in a very competent backup tool. This displays the contents of your hard drive in an Explorer-like tree, letting you check boxes to decide which files and folders you'd like to back up. Customisable filters reduce the backup size by excluding files you don't need. Then the backup can be saved to CD/ DVD/ Blu-ray disc, with the program automatically splitting the backup across multiple discs if it's too large.
• Multi-disc file backup and restore on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
• Create compressed backup archives with powerful password protection
• Split archives automatically across multiple CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
• Restore archive contents to their original locations
• Integrated Audio CD ripper store your audio tracks as MP3, WMA or WAV files
• New option for setting the number of copies you want to burn (available for all disc formats)
• Discs can now be verified immediately without being ejected first (if the drive supports this feature)
• Numerous other small improvements that make the program easier to use and more effective
• Burn files and folders on data CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray discs
• Burn Audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files
• Burn MP3-CDs from your MP3 files
• Burn Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (S-VCD)
• Create and burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc images
• Burn speed and other options can all be set automatically
• Make copies from audio, video or data discs easily
• Interactive troubleshooting assistant for solving hardware and media problems
• Save project files so that you can burn the same discs again later
• Erase CD-RWs / DVD+RWs / DVD-RWs/ DVD-RAM/ BD-REs
• Integrated support for over 1,700 CD, DVD and Blu-ray burners
Homepage @ [url]http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/products/php/product.php?session_langid=2&idstring=2210
1. run setup, do not choose the trial option
2. run the application
3. use the keygen to generate code