The Web Design Solution That Makes Building Web Sites Easy And Fun! WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the 'Standard Tools' toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo. It also has icons to insert or edit hyperlinks (9th icon from the left) or add special characters when you're in text edit mode. The last two icons are for previewing and publishing.
You can easily add new browsers to use for preview using the 'Edit Browser List' option.
New in version 7.0:
• Version 7.0 has more than 150 new features and improvements, please read this announcement for all the details.
• jQuery Accordion, Tabs, Dialog, DatePicker, AutoComplete, jQuery Button
• Site Search, easily add site search functionality to your website.
• News Viewer object. Display RSS feeds (local or from another website), Twitter messages, Flickr images, Myspace blogs etc.
• RollOver Text, displays a text banner over image on mouse over. Includes cool slide and fade effects.
• Flash Movie Player with support many video formats.
• Curved Text, draw text along a (user defined) curve.
• Photo Gallery has built-in support for lightbox slideshows: slimbox, prettyphoto, fancybox
• Many Web Builder objects now support cool animation effects.
• State-of-the-art form validation: Uses Info balloons instead of message box, real-time validation.
• More than 25 new image effects!
• Added WaterMark tool to image with many options! Protect your copyright protected images was never easier.
• Added the ability to merge multiple objects into a single image! Useful for merging multiple (layered) shapes into a single image. • • • Merged objects can later be split up if you wish.
• Automatic backup option. Makes a backup copy of your project every 5, 15, or 30 minutes.
• Added the ability to store form data in a MySQL database.
• Added ability to quickly insert Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or YouTube links to Ready-to-use-scripts.
• Added 'Photo Album/Slideshows on Flickr/MySpace/Picasa' to Ready-to-use-scripts.
• and much much more!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 7.6.4:
- Fixed: jQuery DatePicker adds 'ghost' element to the page.
- Fixed: Font selection in SlideMenu, Tab Menu and Navigationbar.
- Fixed: Quoted font in SiteSearch
- Fixed: Style manager strikethrough/underline generates invalid CSS.
- Fixed: Apostrophes removed when pasting plain text.
- Improved: Creating a new object with zero size will automatically be removed.
Operating System Required:
Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
How To Install:
Just Unzip & you must run setup.exe & After Installation Use Keygen Done !
This page contains a few free templates for WYSIWYG Web Builder to help you start your own web site. Most template packs contain more than one template. There are currently more than 100 templates available!
How To Install Templates ?
1. Download the template pack.
2. Unzip the templates in the Web Builder template folder.
C:\Users\YourName\Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\templates
where YourName is the name of your Windows user account.
To add a new category to the template selection window, so you can organize your templates, simply create a new folder and put the template files in this folder. The name of the folder will then be displayed in the Category dropdown list.
Note: To create a new page from a template select File->New Web Site From Template.