||Please have Adobe Reader installed or another PDF reader. Here is the link to Adobe for the reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO |
Please know if any of my E-Book torrents say there is a CD ROM I don't have it please buy the E-Book to support the creator.
Click here to see all my torrents http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
* At 900+ pages, this GigaBook delivers more Internet guidance than any other general reference on the market-all for under $35
* Shows how to make the most of the Internet's hottest sites and services, including eBay, Google, iTunes, and Yahoo!
* Offers complete coverage of the basics-from signing up to e-mail and Web browsing
* Comes with handy reusable peel-and-stick reference tabs to help readers save their place or mark their favorite pages
* Collects unbeatable content from some of today's bestselling For Dummies authors, including Marsha Collier (eBay For Dummies; 0-7645-5654-1), John Levine and Margaret Levine Young (The Internet For Dummies; 0-7645-4173-0), Brad Hill (Google For Dummies; 0-7645-4420-9), and Tony Bove and Cheryl Rhodes (iPod and iTunes For Dummies; 0-7645-4449-7)
From the Back Cover
Everything you need to get GigaValue from your online experience
The Dummies Way
* Broad assortment of topics
* Explanations in plain English
* Handy tabs to mark favorite spots
* "Get in, get out" information
* Special "Check It Out" features
* A dash of humor and fun
Search with Google™, shop on eBay, download music, build a Web site -- here’s how!
The Internet is a big place--and this is a big book! Inside you’ll find advice, answers, and guidance from some of the top authorities on Google, Yahoo!, eBay, iTunes, and every aspect of the Web. From sending your first e-mail to setting up an online business, The Internet GigaBook For Dummies shows you how.
Don’t worry about losing your place in this supersized reference; mark those helpful instructions with one of the handy tabs you’ll find in the front of the book.