Magix Audio Cleaning Lab Deluxe 16.0 Description
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab Deluxe makes producing perfect audio recordings easy. Simply click "Record" and the integrated recorder records everything that you can hear via the sound card.
Of course, non copy-protected audio CDs and MP3 files can be imported without any problems. Complicated recording settings are finally a thing of the past. Individual pieces of music are automatically detected and separated from each other or saved already during the recording process.
Even the volume can be adjusted automatically to the optimum level. And if you want to record a special radio program, then just use the practical timer: Enter the date and time, and your PC will start the recording automatically.
Program interface: Clear design for speedier work. Keep track of all your projects thanks to the practical overview track Rumble noise: Effectively remove noise caused by; Info box with tips, tricks, and explanations of audio effects and functions; More export formats for video sound cleaning; Simplified recording function.
NEW! Program interface: Clear design for speedier work
The new program interface makes working with MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 16 deluxe even easier and more effective. The new layout provides reliable support for all steps, enabling you to master all of the tasks involved in the audio editing process.
NEW! Keep track of all your projects thanks to the practical overview track
Especially with recordings from LPs or cassettes, multiple songs often end up in the timeline one after the other. The new overview track helps you keep track of such projects, enabling you to select each song in the timeline and navigate to the desired position.
NEW! Rumble noise: Effectively remove noise caused by turntable needles
With the rumble filter effect you can easily and effectively remove audio disturbances caused by turntable needles, footsteps, or wind noise. The removal of wind noise, in particular, can be very useful for editing video sound.
NEW! Info box with tips, tricks, and explanations of audio effects and functions
The info box is ideal to help you edit your recordings. It explains all effects and their functionality in a straightforward way so you will be able to obtain optimum results without long learning periods.
The program will never leave you without help, no matter what you have planned for your audio material.
NEW! More export formats for video sound cleaning
MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 16 deluxe supports all major formats to optimally enhance the sound of your videos, allowing you to export the results easily and quickly. This way you can easily take care of all of the audio editing and insert the optimized audio tracks or spoken comments into your video editing software of choice.
NEW! Simplified recording function
Complicated sound card settings are a thing of the past!
We have optimized the quality and handling of the recording mode, providing you with even more support when adjusting the input level.
Import: WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, M3U, CUE, CD-A, FLAC, AAC; video import: AVI, WMV, MXV, MOV, DV-AVI, MPEG-2**
Export: WAV, MP3*, MP3 Surround*, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, CD-A, FLAC, MP3 DVD, AAC**, Data DVD, AVI (video sound)
* Burn CDs/DVDs with a CD/DVD±R(W) burner
* MP3 export with Windows Media Player 10, or higher
* Access to and publication at www.magix.com and MAGIX Online World only with Internet connection and a current browser.
* Emails can be sent with standard email software Microsoft® Outlook™ or Microsoft® Outlook Express™
Note: Artist rights and ancillary publisher copyrights must be respected. Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.
IMPROVED! Simply record & digitize
Make perfect audio recordings without any prior knowledge!
Records everything your sound card picks up with a single click. In just a few steps, you can digitize your favorite music from records, cassettes, or other audio sources and save them on your hard drive. Complicated recording settings and annoying background noise are finally a thing of the past.
Make perfect recordings without any problems
* Record everything picked up by the sound card
* Connect a microphone and record (ideal for video commentary), and more
* Automatic! Edit and adjust the volume during recording
* Timer-controlled recording: Simply enter the date and time
* Practical: Record sound from web videos or copy-protected CDs
For Windows® XP™ | Vista™ | 7™
* PC with Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon™ 1 GHz and higher
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
* Free hard disk space: 500 MB
* 16-bit sound card
1. Install Audio.Cleaning.Lab.16.Deluxe
2. Copy/paste the crack file in installation dir \Program Files\MAGIX\Audio Cleaning Lab 16 deluxe Download Version (overwrite original}
3. Run program
4. Enter serial (vista win7) when ask
5. Activate program by post/fax and with any Email