Microsoft Train Simulator brings the power and excitement of some of the world's most famous trains to your PC, placing you in the role of engineer or passenger with unprecedented realism, exciting real-world rail challenges, and the tools to recreate almost any railroad experience in the world.
The Casino Express: Maglev 2005 (PC)
An add-on to Microsoft Train Simulator, based on a proposed route between Barstow, California and Las Vegas, Nevada. The route is designed to wisk passengers from Barstow, California to Las Vegas at speeds approaching 300 mph. You can now ride the rails all the way to the Las Vegas strip, where several real casinos are replicated for your viewing pleasure as you simulate the driving experience.
Note: This expansion pack requires the full version of Microsoft Train Simulator to play.
• Microsoft® Windows® 95/98/Me/2000/XP. Does not support NT
• PC with 266 MHz equivalent or higher processor
• 32 MB of RAM for Windows 95/ 98/Me; 64 MB for Windows 2000
• Approximately 1.5 GB of available hard disk space for a full install, 500 MB of available hard disk space for a minimum install
• Quad-speed or higher CD-ROM drive
• DirectX 7.0a video driver
• DirectX 7.0a or later compatible 4 MB video card capable of 800 x 600 resolution in 32K colors
• Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
• Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Installation: Just unpack files and run setup train simulator first, once installed open the Casino Express folder and again run setup.
Sorry i think this is my fault, i think u need to try making 2 seperate data discs, one for the game and another one for the add-on, i think some people have tried maki9ng on disc of the whole dl, when you make the data disc for the game, call it, Microsoft Train Simulator, and do the same with the add-on, when installing the add-on insert di8sc, click start, select Run...and then type the following