I am adding this topic so people from other sites can search and find this.
Instructions for running PSP games downloaded from 1981CamaroZ28
1. You must run custom firmware or the game will show as corrupt file. If you need to mod your PSP download this torrent it has everything needed including Fake card v1.5 PSP Grader v005 lite http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=50a8761b0159eb625902ddbe81796054a56e55a6
2. Just copy the game to your memory sticks ISO folder. Connect the USB cable to the PSP from your computer from the main menu hit USB connection. If you don't have a ISO folder create one in the root directory of the memory stick.
3. Here is the link to our forum if you need help or want to request a game or even share your knowledge. http://fr33sp33k.h33t.com/index.php/board,103.0.html I am on H33T everyday most of the day other sites I only visit to upload my torrents externally so if you need an answer post it here.
4. Here is the link to my torrents I try to add more everyday and only at www.h33t.com is where all my torrents are located I donít propagate everything on other sites. http://www.h33t.com/userdetails.php?id=103315
5. If any of my torrents have a problem please send me a PM I try to test everything but I am not perfect.
6. I created a torrent PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which allows you to compress a ISO to CSO to save space on your memory stick. http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=7701dda58049cb7a65263f28259994adf37423df
7. Sorry the PSP 3000 does not have CFW (Custom Firmware) at this time and some model PSP 2000 so these games will not work.
8. If you are trying to run and emulator like NES, SNES, GBA, or other they should go under this folder on the memory stick. PSP\GAME if there is a problem also use PSP\GAME150.
9. To run any emulator you need to boot into version 1.50 to this hold the left trigger button and the triangle when powering up.
10. To verify what version system software you are running and also see your MAC address under system settings than system information. You should see something like this----> 4.01 M33-2
11. To install custom firmware you need to put your PSP into service mode with a Pandora Battery or what I use the Red Battery tool.