FastStone Capture is a powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and
annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages.
You can choose to send captures to editor, file, clipboard, printer, email, Word/PowerPoint document or upload them to your website.
Editing tools include annotating (texts, arrowed lines, highlights), resizing, cropping, sharpening, watermarking, applying edge effects and many more.
It also allows you to record screen activities and sound into highly compressed video files.
Other features include global hotkeys, automatic filename generation, support for external editors, a color picker, a screen magnifier and a screen ruler.
FastStone Capture saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats.
* A small handy Capture Panel that provides quick access to its capture tools and output options
* Global hotkeys to activate screen capturing instantly
* Capture windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and scrolling windows/web pages
* Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus
* Options to specify output destination (internal editor, clipboard, file, printer ...)
* Draw annotation objects such as texts, arrowed lines, highlights, watermarks, rectangles and circles
* Apply effects such as drop-shadow, frame, torn-edge and fade-edge
* Add image caption
* Resize, crop, rotate, sharpen, brighten, adjust colors ...
* Support external editors
* Save in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats
* Send captured images by email
* Send captured images to Word and PowerPoint documents
* Send captured images to a Web (FTP) server
* Record screen activities and sound into video files
* Screen Color Picker
* Screen Magnifier
* Screen Ruler
* Support multiple monitors
* Run when Windows starts (optional)
* Minimize to System Tray area
* Small footprint in memory
* And many more ...
Changes in Version 6.9 (May 26, 2011):
* Added "Acquire Images from Scanner". It supports batch scanning to PDF, TIFF, JPEG and PNG. It allows users to rotate, crop, deskew, annotate and save scanned images directly within this tool
* Added "Capture Fixed-Size Region"
* Added "Repeat Last Capture"
* Now it is possible to use drag-and-drop to open an image in the internal editor
* Added "Fit to Width" (press K) option to the internal editor
* Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, Xp, 2000
How To Install: Install Setup File After Install Put Serial in Prompt Box !
IF YOU LIKE IT,
AND CAN AFFORD IT,
SUPPORT THE MAKERS AND BUY IT !