1Password is an award-winning password and identity manager with more than 1 million users worldwide. NOTE: There are now Pro and iPad editions of 1Password available in the App Store. Please compare the features of these editions before making the purchase.
1Password will securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There\'s no need to remember the username, password, or even the website address.
••• Recommended in Apple\'s \"Apps for Getting Things Done\" Guide •••
••• Winner of the First Annual AppAwards in Best Secret Keeping App category •••
\"Keep it secret, keep it safe.\"
-- Apple\'s Guide to Apps for Getting Things Done
\"From the 50,000 or so downloadable apps that Apple offers for its iPhone and iPod touch, we choose ten that are worth the time and money.\"
-- 2nd Pick in Times\' Ten of the Best iPhone Apps
\"Four out of five stars\"
-- iPhone Alley
• Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
• Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
• Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
• Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac via Wi-Fi (sold separately, available at http://1password.com)
• Automatically log into Web sites on iPhone and iPod touch to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
• Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is lost or stolen
• All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
• Two-layer defense with Unlock Code and Master Password to combine security and convenience
• Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
What\'s new in Version 3.5.2
This is a major update of 1Password.
[NEW] Support for iOS4.
[NEW] Support for iPhone 4 Retina Display.
* You will firstly have to Jailbreak your iphone, which installs Cydia.
* Then to install cracked apps you will need to:
* Go into Cydia on Iphone/Ipod touch
* Go to manage, then sources
* Add: (Http://) cydia.hackulo.us/
* Next search for appsync (Mipatch will not work with 3.0) and install onto iphone
* Next add the app to itunes
* Sync your iphone to itunes and add the application