Card Recovery v3.60.1012 + Serial
Card Recovery is a photo recovery software to recover photos from digital memory cards.
Card Recovery is a photo recovery software for digital memory card used by digital camera. It can effectively recover lost/deleted/corrupted photos from various memory cards. It supports most memory card types including SmartMedia, CompactFlash CF, Secure Digital Card SD, Memory Stick, MicroDrive, xD Picture Card, Multimedia Card MMC and more.
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP/2003
- RAM 64MB or above
- Free Hard Drive Space 2 MB for Installation, 128MB or Above for Photo Scan & Recovery
- A Memory Card Reader if Your Card/Camera Cannot Appear As a Drive Letter in "My Computer"
How To Use
After you launch CardRecovery, click "Next" to start the recovery.
1. Drive Letter: Select the drive which contains your memory card. If your card or camera cannot appear as a drive letter in "My Computer", an external memory card reader is necessary.
2. Camera Type: Select the camera type you use, it will help CardRecovery determine photo file formats it needs to detect in the following scan. If you're not sure about the camera type, select "Generic Digital Camera".
3. Destination Folder: Specify the destination folder to save the recovered photos and files. CardRecovery will give you a default location.
After you complete the three options in Step 1, click "Next" and CardRecovery will detect the memory card size, if it's incorrect due to some reasons, please modify it to its proper size and it will help CardRecovery detect all the recoverable files from the storage.
When you reach Step 2, CardRecovery will start a full scan on the memory card.
During the scan, it will prompt the scan progress and estimated completion time. In our testing, it scans a 1GB SD card in less than 4 minutes using USB 2.0 card reader. Depending on different card speed, card size, computer CPU and card reader speed, it may take less or more time to complete a scan. It you believe it has found your desired files, you may click "Stop" and the previewly found files can be recovered and saved.
After the scan completes, you may click "Next" to reach step 3.
Step 3 will allow you to preview and select the needed photos before saving them. CardRecovery will show 6 thumbnail pictures one time. CardRecovery is a data recovery software and the internal viewer isn't very powerful. The internal viewer can only preview JPEG/JPG files with size less than 10MB.
After previewing the recovered photos, you may click "Next" to complete the recovery (full/registered version user)
CardRecovery will save all the selected photos to the destination folder you specified in step 1. After the saving is completed, you may click "Open Recovered Files Folder" button to view and access them. Just several clicks, the whole recovery process is finished.
Please Seed At least what you are downloading