The ultimate screen capture tool.
With Snagit’s capture, edit, organize and share technology it’s easy to create engaging visuals that grab attention and keep it. Let images do the talking for you. Snagit will help you capture any image you want straight off your computer screen.
Enhance with transparency, callouts, and other effects to turn a simple screen shot into an eye-grabbing visual. Easily organize your images and use them again and again for other projects.
Then show off your Snagit creations to anyone. Just add them to your documents and presentations… or share using your favorite applications. It doesn’t take much to explain a concept or an idea with Snagit. The images you create do the talking. And the more you use Snagit, the more ways you’ll find to use it!
Here are some key features of "Snagit":
· Create custom graphics easily by taking multiple captures and putting them together.
Spotlight and magnify:
· Draw attention to a specific part of your image. Just select the portion you want and Snagit will blur and darken everything else.
· Add effects to your image, even if you don't have a design degree. Draw attention with arrows, add a text callout or torn edge effect…just to name a few.
· All of your captures are automatically saved to your Library with the most recent viewable all the time. Save time by quickly finding all your past captures.
· Along with saving your capture, Snagit also stores information so you can find it again later. Search for your captures by date, website, or a custom flag that you create and assign.
What's New in This Release:
· Added All-in-One capture.
· Improved scrolling capture.
· Improved text capture.
· Improved region capture and region autoscroll capture.
· Added transparency to Editor.
· Added ability to capture transparency.
· Added ability to change Snagit's color theme.
· Added a Page Curl effect.
· Enhanced the Cutout tool.
· Improved Snagit's performance.
· Added a Getting Started .snag file to Editor.
· Fixed a bug capturing Japanese text in text capture mode.
· Fixed a problem with the magnifier window continuing to display during a region capture.
· Fixed a memory leak caused by a timer-activated text capture.
· Added support for Windows 7.
· Added a preview window to the Save as dialog box.
· Added default install of Screencast.com output with thumbnail and URL option.
· Added the ability to rotate text boxes.
· Restored custom trim.
· Added deleted images now go to Recycle Bin.
· Added 1GB video capture warning.
· 60 MB of free hard disk space (100 MB for CDROM installations due to video tutorials)
· 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
· 1.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
· Windows 2000 users require Windows Installer 2.0.
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or later required.
2.At The Begging Of The Instal the App Will Ask To Chose Btw 30 Days Trial or Licenced-I have a serial CODE
3.Tick Licenced-I have a serial CODE
4.Now Enter Any Name And Use The Serial From .txt file
5.Continue Instalation And Chose Very CAREFULLY your Options During Instalation
6.When Done Start The App
& & &